Musicians : Marcel Sawuri
- Elderly people from the HELP Centre de Jour Dudelange
- People with multiple sclerosis from MS Luxembourg
- Enjoy playing and especially playing together
- Create and strengthen friendly bonds
- Create a moment of sharing and conviviality
- Stimulate motor skills, movement, coordination, memory, rhythm, musical listening...
Once a week, percussionist Marcel Sawuri offers djembés and singing workshops. The objective is to enjoy music and learn to play together. Through music, the percussionist creates a moment of sharing and conviviality and manages to stimulate motor skills, movement, coordination and memory. Through the universal language of music, this musical moment highlights the elderly.